HAVE YOU BEEN CHARGED WITH ASSAULT, OR ANOTHER VIOLENT OFFENCE?
- Causing Serious Injury Intentionally in circumstances of Gross Violence;
- Causing Serious Injury Recklessly in Circumstances of Gross Violence;
- Intentionally Causing Serious Injury;
- Intentionally or Recklessly Causing Injury;
- Recklessly Causing Serious Injury;
- Common Assault (also called Unlawful Assault);
- Armed Robbery;
- Aggravated Burglary;
- Murder and Manslaughter.
We can help.
Assault charges vary significantly in their level of seriousness, and can attract very different sentences. Contact our Sydney criminal defence lawyers to discuss your matter.
In NSW some violent offences now carry mandatory minimum jail terms.
Where the court has discretion regarding the sentence they may impose, they take into account a number of factors including:
- your age,
- whether you have any prior convictions or findings of guilt,
- the circumstances of the offence,
- your role in the offence.
Thorough preparation is crucial for your effective representation. At Crimcorp Lawyers, our experienced criminal defence lawyers use their expertise as experienced and passionate criminal lawyers to ensure you get the best result possible. Contact us now so that one of our criminal defence lawyers can start preparing your case.